Friday, February 4, 2011

Elegant Solution to Cable Management

Our buddy Dean Heckler of his eponymous Heckler Design has something new up his sleeve called OneLessDrop. It’s a simple, elegant solution to cable management. The top groove keeps your computer’s power cable at the ready while the bottom groove continuously anchors your mobile phone cable. It’s minimal, inconspicuous and C2C- just how I like things. Want one? Just hit the link to find out how.

Designer: Dean Heckler of Heckler Design (Get one!)

3 comments:

  1. I happen to be writing to make you be aware of what a really good experience our princess had checking your web page. She noticed several things, including what it is like to have an awesome teaching heart to let other individuals effortlessly learn specific very confusing topics. You actually surpassed her expectations. Thanks for distributing those good, trusted, explanatory and easy thoughts on this topic to Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really nice and useful information on this internet site , likewise I believe the design and style holds wonderful features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

    ReplyDelete