Monday, February 14, 2011

Furniture Design,Interior Design


luxury furniture




The following concept of furniture set was created by Ukranian designer Dmitry Lebedev. This set named by the luxury tobacco brand Davidoff is aimed to add exude an air of class even when there is no smoke. The collection includes a chair, sofa and desk with minimalistic design but with an underlying classic appeal.

luxury furniture

luxury furniture

luxury furniture

luxury furniture

luxury furniture

luxury furniture

6 comments:

  1. This actually answered my drawback, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would like to be a guest poster on my website? In exchange you could include a link the post? Please let me know when you get a chance and I will send you my contact details - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is mega stellar! I love it so much and thank you for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad for commenting to let you understand what a notable discovery my wife's child gained viewing yuor web blog. She learned lots of details, with the inclusion of how it is like to possess a very effective helping character to have other people without problems comprehend chosen advanced topics. You undoubtedly surpassed people's expectations. I appreciate you for presenting those effective, trusted, educational and cool tips about your topic to Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy, I simply hopped over to your website online by means of StumbleUpon. No longer something I might normally learn, however I favored your feelings none the less. Thanks for making one thing price reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do accept as true with all of the concepts youve introduced for your post. They are really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. May you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete