Sunday, January 30, 2011

Incredible School Buses

I remember when I went to School. The buses that Pick me up were same old freaking, annoying....



Because School buses are only meant to Pick n Drop kidz to School

But not!! not any more .These thing too caught the attention of people, some awesome people.





I don't know why people always think of new n bizarre ideas but these are really great Custom designs.

See for yourself :

Is It Horizontal or Vertical??


Probably for ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL...lolz


Wheelie!! yahoo


To get some fresh air ,huh


Up side down or Down side UP?


Being double purpose


No Comments


Cutest among all


It has an World record too


Do u have NOS??


COOLLL


Only for Heavy Duty purposes


Bunker for Nuke Attacks


Police or School bus Driver?


Longest ever


"Wanna be cool...

Stay in School"


I think thats a Telephone Booth


How to escape in Emergency


AND why kidz go there????



 

No comments:

Post a Comment